Since we have no time to rehearse, Please familiarize yourselves with these generic songs. We will go through them Sunday.
ENGLISH SERVICE (LYRICS coming)
click on titles:
AGAIN I SAY REJOICE
Rejoice in the Lord always And again I say, and again I say
Rejoice in the Lord always And again I say, and again I say Rejoice
Come bless the Lord, come bless the Lord Draw near to worship Christ the Lord
And bless His name, His Holy name Declaring He is good
O that men would praise Him O that men would praise Him
SOMEBODY SAY
SOMEBODY SAY JESUS
HE’S THE WONDERFUL SON OF GOD
FOR THERE IS NO OTHER NAME,THAT’S WORTHY OF PRAISE
IT’S THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES,THE NAME OF JESUS
PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS, PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS
SOMEBODY PRAISE HIM
SINGIN’ HALLELUIA, SINGIN’ HALLELUIA SINGIN’ HALLELUIA HE’S THE WONDERFUL SON OF GOD
EVERY PRAISE
Every praise is to our God. Every word of worship with one accord
Every praise every praise is to our God.
Sing hallelujah to our God
Glory hallelujah is due our God Every praise every praise is to our God.
God my Savior God my Healer God my Deliverer Yes He is, yes He is
ALL GLORY
composed by PBC
ALL GLORY ALL HONOR TO THE KING OF KINGS
AND THE LORD OF LORDS ALL GLORY ALL HONOR
TO THE ONE AND ONLY LORD AND SAVIOR
CLAP YOUR HANDS STOMP YOUR FEET
GIVE YOUR PRAISE TO THE KING OF KINGS
IN THE MORNING WHEN I RISE THIS IS WHEN I LIFT MY EYES
AND GIVE YOU ALL MY PRAISE
.
Cm Fm Bbm Eb7 Cm Fm Bbm7 Eb7

Chorus
Cm Fm Bbm Eb7 Cm Fm Bbm7 Eb7
I delight myself in you, I delight myself in you
Verse
Cm Fm Bbm Eb
Ruler of my heart, bright and morning star
Cm7 Fm Bbm7 Eb7
You’re the object of my affection
Cm7 Fm
All my dreams came true
Bbm Eb7 Cm F7#5 Bbm7 C/Eb
I surrendered them to you from the start…
Chorus
Cm Fm Bbm Eb7 Cm Fm Bbm7 Eb7
I delight myself in you, I delight myself in you
Verse
Cm Fm Bbm Eb Cm Fm
You forgave me of my past…Never looking back…. All things are new ....
Bbm Eb
Cause I gave it all to you.
Cm Fm Bbm Eb7 Cm F7+5 Bbm7 C/Eb--
this everlasting love descending from above is from you….
***********************************************
WELCOME INTO THIS PLACE
SET A FIRE
Reagan
So set a fire down in my soul That I can't contain and I can't control
I want more of You, God I want more of You, God
There's no place I'd rather be Than here in Your Love!
Here in Your Love!
EXPECTING
Mcdowell
I’m expecting. Anticipating.
A Move of God. A Move of God.
We won’t be satisfied heaven invades our lives
Move oh God. Move oh God.
WITHHOLDING NOTHING
Mcdowell
I surrender all to you Everything I give to you
withholding nothing withholding nothing
NOTHING REMAINS THE SAME
Ab Eb/G Fm F#/Ab Ab7
Nothing Remains the Same Nothing remains the same
Db Ab/C Fm Bbm Ab/C Db -----Db/F---Eb/G
Nothing remains the same When it’s touched by you
Nothing Remains the Same Nothing remains the same
Db Ab/C Fm Bbm Ab/C Db -----Db/F---Eb/G
Nothing remains the same When it’s touched by you
I EXALT THEE