CWC BAY AREA TEAM 4-26-15

HELLO CWC BAY AREA. LOOKING FORWARD TO WORSHIPING SUNDAY. HERE IS MY LIST:    Pastor Benjamin

click on titles:
OH HAPPY DAY  
Choir style    
Oh happy day (oh happy day)  Oh happy day (oh happy day)
When Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)  When Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)
When my Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)
He washed my sins away (oh happy day)  Oh happy day (oh happy day)

He taught me how (oh, He taught me how)  To wash (to wash, to wash)
Fight and pray (to fight and pray)
Fight and pray  And he taught me how to live rejoicing
Yes, He did (and live rejoicing)  Oh yeah, every, every day (every, every day)
(Oh yeah) Every day! 

MORE THAN ENOUGH
composed by PBC 


Behold the Lamb who’s on the throne  the earth is full of his glory
I love him with all my heart-- with all my strength--- all my soul His mercy endures forever
Faithful through all generations His grace is more than sufficient, more than enough,
more more than enough for me!!! My God he’s more than enough
He’s more than enough more more than enough for me 

My God is more than enough
He’s more than enough more more than enough for me

ALL GLORY
composed by PBC

ALL GLORY ALL HONOR TO THE KING OF KINGS
AND THE LORD OF LORDS ALL GLORY ALL HONOR
TO THE ONE AND ONLY  LORD AND SAVIOR
CLAP YOUR HANDS STOMP YOUR FEET
GIVE YOUR PRAISE TO THE  KING OF KINGS

IN THE MORNING WHEN I RISE THIS IS WHEN I LIFT MY EYES
AND GIVE YOU ALL MY PRAISE


I DELIGHT......see chart below
composed by PBC


OUR GOD IS AWESOME
 Charles Jenkins & Fellowship
My God is awesome, He can move a mountains
Keep me in the valley, hide me from the rain
My God is awesome, heals me when I'm broken
Strength where I've been weakened, forever He will reign

(repeat)
My God is awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome  My God is awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome

My God is awesome, Savior of the whole world  Giver of salvation, by His stripes I am healed
My God is awesome, today I am forgiven  His grace is why I'm living, praise His holy name


My God is awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome  My God is awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome

He's mighty, He's mighty, He's mighty, He's mighty, Awesome, Awesome


SET A FIRE
Reagan

So set a fire down in my soul That I can't contain and I can't control
I want more of You, God I want more of You, God

There's no place I'd rather be Than here in Your Love!
Here in Your Love!



EXPECTING
Mcdowell

I’m expecting. Anticipating.
A Move of God. A Move of God.

We won’t be satisfied  heaven invades our lives
Move oh God. Move oh God.



WITHHOLDING NOTHING
Mcdowell

I surrender all to you Everything I give to you
withholding nothing withholding nothing




I Delight MYSELF IN YOU
.


Cm  Fm     Bbm  Eb7                            Cm   Fm   Bbm7  Eb7
Text Box: Give ‘em all your love, Give ‘em all your love 
Give ‘em all your love now

Give ‘em all your love, Give ‘em all your love 
Give ‘em all your love now





Chorus
   Cm  Fm     Bbm  Eb7                            Cm   Fm   Bbm7  Eb7
I delight myself in you, I delight myself in you


Verse
Cm               Fm     Bbm                       Eb
Ruler of my heart, bright and morning star
                  Cm7       Fm     Bbm7    Eb7
You’re the object of my affection
Cm7                           Fm
All my dreams came true
              Bbm              Eb7                Cm    F7#5    Bbm7    C/Eb
I surrendered them to you from the start…

Chorus
   Cm  Fm     Bbm  Eb7                            Cm   Fm   Bbm7  Eb7
I delight myself in you, I delight myself in you



Verse
            Cm                   Fm     Bbm               Eb         Cm                Fm
You forgave me of my past…Never looking back…. All things are new ....
                Bbm            Eb
Cause I gave it all to you.
        Cm             Fm          Bbm             Eb7               Cm   F7+5   Bbm7   C/Eb--             
this everlasting love descending from above is from you….




Text Box: Give ‘em all your love, Give ‘em all your love 
Give ‘em all your love now

Give ‘em all your love, Give ‘em all your love 
Give ‘em all your love now